* Bay of Fires *


Here is a photo of a recent elopement  

The wedding was on the giant rocks at Sloop Reef  (Sloop Rock),  right in the heart of the Bay of Fires.
It is one of the most amazing sites you will see in the area, although each little beach or cove is unique and beautiful,  this one is my favourite.
You've got the orange lichen on the massive rocks,  the aqua colour of the water and the contrast of the blue sky,  what's not to like!  Add to that,  you can virtually drive right up to these huge boulders and they are flat and easy to walk out on.   
I've also included some sunset shots taken with a drone. 

 







 These are the rocks (below) that Rebekah and Nick stood on to take their vows in November 2017
 Looking north towards Taylors Beach
 I took this one with a drone and I had it printed on a canvas which hangs in my home.
 Below is the headland to the south of Sloop Rock,  taken from the Seaton Cove side

if you look carefully,  you can see myself and my nephew standing on Sloop Rock




Standing on Sloop Rock operating the drone

If you want to get married  -- I can highly recommend this area
email:  marriedintassie@live.com.au 
:)